Get back the time you spend sorting out how many portfolios require entity-level disclosures, and within which reporting timeframe. We'll do it for you.
The cleversoft PASI Disclosure Service (§4) includes:
- The aggregation and calculation of the PASI for the entity’s investments
- Generation of PASI statements
Entity Level Disclosures (§4) are required for all Financial Market Participants (FMP).
They are to be published for every entity of FMP and require:
- Periodic disclosures (Template in RTS draft)
- Calculations involving various entity level data points
- Content, including a "description of the principal adverse sustainability impacts (PASI) and of any actions in relation thereto taken or, where relevant, planned."
Short on time? We'll call you.
Our team has years of industry experience to help support you throughout the regulatory compliance software acquisition process — from A to Z.
Our services range from self-serve free trial up to solutions that require white glove service. In both cases, we begin by learning about you.
We ensure you have everything you need to get off to a great start with your compliance software and services.
Whether you've chosen SaaS self-serve, on premise, or cloud-based implementation, rest assured knowing you can start using our solutions ASAP.
Once you're up-and-running, our customer success team is here to support you every step of the way.
We work with companies of all sizes, with varying numbers of end-users. When you're ready to scale up your solution, look no further than cleversoft.
Not only does our technology have a 99.98% availability rate, but our tech team and customer success are here for you when you need us most.