FactsheetsLIVE™ for white label partners
Individual design, updated automatically every day with up-to-date data – the two outstanding features of FactsheetsLIVE™. Offer this service to your white label partners.
Offer your distribution partners or customers the opportunity to generate personalized fact sheets. After recording personal data, white label partners can compile up-to-the-minute fact sheets using a password-protected area on your website. The design you provide to us will be used a template for white label partner fact sheets.
- Telephone, fax, email, website
- Personal comment
- Photo and company logo
FactsheetLIVE™ technology allows you to fully automate the process of integrating up-to-date fact sheets into your websites or sending them by email. It goes without saying that the fact sheets comply with MiFID. Charts can be integrated directly into the website.
- Individual design
- MiFID compliant
- Up-to-date presentation on customers’ websites, including interactive charts
- Automatic calculation of key figures
- Personalisation with e.g. contact details of the supervisor/distributor
- Periodic factsheet maintenance
- Delivery of price and/or benchmark via interface
- Mobile version available
- Option for creating KIDs
- Institutional reporting and fund data distribution
- Support for sample portfolios
- Mobile app available for iPhone
- Online performance calculator
- Tax calculator
When designing the Fact sheets, we adapt to the customer’s wishes. They range from the traditionally modest fact sheet to “Designer sheets”. The layout can be adjusted to the corporate identity or can illustrate the theme/investment focus of the fund. Our designers develop an individual template for fact sheets together with the customer or agency concerned. For short-term actions, we also offer an extensive catalogue of standard templates.
In addition to the complete master data, the mandatory price chart and the top holdings, we put various analyses and figures on paper in graphic form:
- Asset and country allocation
- Sector and currency allocation
- Investment and liquidity level
- Pie or bar charts
- Key figures (Calculated according to the FERI Trust method) e.g.
- Jensen’s alpha and beta
- Information, Sharpe and Treynor ratios
- Tracking error and correlation
- Volatility p.a.
- Rankings, ratings and awards (Morningstar, S&P, Feri, etc.)
- Investment concept/investment philosophy
- Comment from the fund management
- Comparisons of risks/opportunities
- Photo of the fund manager/or management team
- White Label Partner Factsheet TBF
Short on time? We'll call you.
Our team has years of industry experience to help support you throughout the regulatory compliance software acquisition process — from A to Z.
Our services range from self-serve free trial up to solutions that require white glove service. In both cases, we begin by learning about you.
We ensure you have everything you need to get off to a great start with your compliance software and services.
Whether you've chosen SaaS self-serve, on premise, or cloud-based implementation, rest assured knowing you can start using our solutions ASAP.
Once you're up-and-running, our customer success team is here to support you every step of the way.
We work with companies of all sizes, with varying numbers of end-users. When you're ready to scale up your solution, look no further than cleversoft.
Not only does our technology have a 99.98% availability rate, but our tech team and customer success are here for you when you need us most.