Are you seeking a new challenge that enables you to further develop your skills, every day? If excellent customer service comes naturally to you, and you are excited at the idea of contributing to our RegTech success story, then you will fit perfectly on our team.
Founded in 2004 the cleversoft group is a leading cloud based RegTech provider for financial services. The company is headquartered in Munich with offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Nuremberg, The Hague, Luxembourg, Sofia, and Ruse. We optimize and automate business processes for regulatory documents, marketing materials, commission payments and other back-office processes of 1’000+ clients around the globe, including banks, insurance companies, custodians/ investment management companies and asset managers.
We are looking for highly motivated team members to come along on our combined regulatory and technology driven journey with outstanding customer service. You are a self-starter and proactive organizer to ensure smooth collaboration with Service Managers and your team in the day-to-day business, digitally and locally as well.
You are the first point of contact for our customers and as an interface between the specialist departments, IT, and our partners as well, you can deal complex issues with confidence. Your good written and oral communication skills as well as excellent communication skills help you to understand the requirements of our customers and to identify problems quickly.
- A modern workplace with digital infrastructure and cloud-based communication technologies
- Collaboration with colleagues in all locations at any time and from anywhere
- Full integration into a fast-growing, global company
- Mostly flat organization with a dynamic work environment and varied tasks
- Room for creativity and quick assumption of responsibility
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days per year
Please note the information on data processing as part of the application process.
Incoming applications are only evaluated for their professional qualifications. Equality of all employees, regardless of gender, origin, age, skin color, ideology, religion, disability, or sexual identity, is actively promoted and is an integral part of our self-image and corporate culture. Severely disabled applicants are given preference in cases of equal suitability, considering all circumstances of the individual case.
- Apprenticeship in banking or as an insurance and finance clerk or an equivalent work-experience in the financial community alternatively
- Product knowledge in securities, funds, and derivatives
- Distinct service and customer orientation with a high understanding of quality
- Ability to handle complex situations and communicate it in a comprehensible manner
- Solution-oriented and creative way of working with our customers and in the team
- Experienced use of PCs and standard Microsoft applications, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
Nice to have:
- First experience in using a CRM and/or Jira Service Management / Service Desk.
- Further language skills are an advantage, but not needed
- Knowledge in the regulatory segment (MiFID, PRIIP, or also ESG and sustainability) or the compliance environment (financial crime, KYC) is advantageous
You enjoy working in a team and your way of working is structured and independent. In addition to strong communication skills, you have good analytical and conceptual skills. We assume a high conscientiousness, flexibility, resilience, and willingness to take responsibilities.
- You process requests, which are also addressed to us by phone or e-mail for a wide range of topics in a structured manner via our ticketing system (Jira Service Desk)
- Your Interlocutors are all players from the financial community such as banks, insurance companies, capital management companies or asset managers and financial brokers
- The creation and maintenance of service documentation and customer reporting are as much a part of your daily business as the support of your sales colleagues
- You are the central point of contact for the service managers on all operational issues, especially on service usage with typical KPIs
- As a coordinator between our customers and internal departments as well as our partners, you will be an expert within the team for special technical questions and will support our customers in the onboarding process
- You will gather market & business insights as a trusted specialist for all services
Our daily challenges are as individual as you. In addition to daily business and ticket processing, you will quickly develop to an expert for specific tasks and become the central contact person for assigned key accounts. This includes establishing and expanding close customer relationships with operational and strategic contacts. The monitoring and coordination of ongoing projects is just as much a part of your duties as the regular exchange with our customers within the framework of jour fix or oversight meetings.